How will be the Exam of Fewa For Electrical Engineer

Can any one help me with this.

Shana Akhil wrote:

Can any one help me with this.

HI,
Did u appear as a candidate for this exam?

Did you attend the FEWA exams for the electrical engineer.

I have just completed and passed the FEWA Electrical Supervisor Exam in April 2021, if anyone needs some information contact me on: [link moderated]

Hi Engineer,how  are you?,will  do this exam  can you help me?

Yes I lost my Job.please give any information about electrician job

Hi Engineer,how are you ?
Iam Electrical engneer  Iwount to do fewa senior exam  can you help me please?

can anyone help me out for the fewa exam for electrical engineer

hi dear plz help me out for fewa exam

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

What is the procedure and can you share your contact number?

Hi sir All ready fewa electrical supervisor exam passed but not show my result. Please send fewa result check webside

Hi there, Please help me out, I have booked my test for this week, I don't know where and what to sutdy.

@Yaseen Wali hello and good day sir, did you took your FEWA exam ? just want inquire if what are the requirement needed to apply for the exam?

@Mohamed Rashad27 Hi there, can you tell me in details what type of licenses do the FEWA provide? The cost of registration fee and terms of eligibility to sit for the exams. And lastly i would appreciate if you could provide with some study materials. Thanks in Advance!

OK

I have just completed and passed the FEWA Electrical Supervisor Exam in April 2021, if anyone needs some information contact me on: [link moderated]
-@Mohamed Rashad27

@Mohamed Rashad27

Pls send to me the file of wefa

@Mohamed Rashad27 i need your help i am prepare the  fewa electrical engineering exam

pls send the fewa exam pattern and fewa syllabus

my mail id : ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you

@Yaseen Wali study the basics and mostly do the load schedules and cable selection calculations. which also includes how many BD, MCB, MCCB requires etc.

@nadim suliman i am mohd.razi i passed fewa exam in 2018 but I didn't collect my fewa card ...how I can get my fewa card ..only i have company file no.. please help me

@Mohamed Rashad27 Hi Rashad,  iam preparing  to attempt electrical supervisor exam FEWA. Please guide me regarding reference study materials, sample question papers and topics to focus on. Would be of great help. 😊

@samshadalam9554460966 hi samshadalam. Iam sorry this is not the answer you are looking for. But can you please help guide for reference study material or sample question. Iam currently preparing for FEWA Electrical eupervisor exam.

@Yaseen Wali hi yaseen. I figured you have written FEWA supervisor exam. Can you please guide me regarding study materials or sample question to prepare.

@Mohamed Rashad27

I am an electrical engineer with 3 years experience. What are thr procedures getting fewa license as electrical engineer

@mohammadrazi264 DID YOU RECEIVED YOUR RESULT OR CARD??

@mohammadrazi264

hi u received your card or result??

@Mohamed Rashad27

Please need to contact with you 0***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

-@Mohamed Rashad27

@Al SaadElectromechanical

my watsapp +9***

Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

@Al SaadElectromechanical

***WhatsApp only