Safe Exit from Saudi Company

Hello there,

Currently i am working in Saudi Arabia and i see a potential job offer in Bahrain. There is a normal perception about Saudi companies that if you are not fulfilling the requirements of your contract, say, you are resigning before the completion of the contract, so Saudi sponsors/companies have the authority to put you in blacklist so would not be able to come back to Saudi Arabia for like two years.

As i said that i see a potential job offer in Bahrain and say my current saudi company does something like this i.e. enter my name in blacklist, So i would not be able to work in any GCC country ? in my case its Bahrain ?

Companies blacklist you if you have been very rude, offensive or fraudulent. They don't have time to go through the hassle of blacklisting each and everyone as the process is daunting.

Tell them you have to leave the country. Don't go till you get the final exit visa and have obtained kind of confirmation on Bahraini work permit.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Companies blacklist you if you have been very rude, offensive or fraudulent. They don't have time to go through the hassle of blacklisting each and everyone as the process is daunting.

Tell them you have to leave the country. Don't go till you get the final exit visa and have obtained kind of confirmation on Bahraini work permit.

Thank you so much for the response but i have heard that they can put someone in blacklist in just a matter of few clicks ? They just update something online and you get blacklist flag under your passport number. Please correct me if i am wrong

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Could you please visit this discussion and see if you know something about it:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 90#3285498

lahori_boi wrote:

Thank you so much for the response but i have heard that they can put someone in blacklist in just a matter of few clicks ? They just update something online and you get blacklist flag under your passport number. Please correct me if i am wrong

Again, no one does it unless seriously provoked.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
lahori_boi wrote:

Again, no one does it unless seriously provoked.

I have seen people to whom companies gave Haroob just because they have personal grudges with them. Internet is full of discussions like these.  If i am not wrong, if anyone gets Haroob it means they cannot come to Saudi Arabia for like two year.  Anyhow, i will take your words as a fact.

I agree that there are so many of Haroob cases. But Haroob is completely something else. It would translate it to: "He is a runaway; I don't know where is he. Catch him and deport him".
This is totally different from your situation. The cases people getting blacklisted as/before they fly are extremely rare.

There is nothing called Blacklist made from sponsor side.

There are two possibilities:

1) Runaway report
2) Making exit entry for you on your final exit - which will ban for 3 yrs entry