Want to know EVERYTHING about Växjö and like to meet people from there

Hi,

I am Laura and I am a soon to be citizen of Växjö. I will do an internship there starting from March 2011.

I am very excited to finally get the chance of moving to Sweden and I am already learning Swedish.

I want to get the most out of my stay in Växjö and that for am looking for all sorts of activities I can do there. I would like to practice my Swedish as much as possible. So if you are Swedish and want to practice your teaching skills or if you are a foreigner and also want to train this beautiful language - let me know.

I also would very much appreciate if you have any suggestions on what groups or hobbies I could join to meet Swedish people. Do you know for instance if and where I could do some social work?

Since I am a child loving person I also would love to take care of children in my freetime. That gives me the chance to earn some extra money and to learn Swedish together with children.

So if you care to answer me here is my email address arualesah@googlemail.com

Hi Laura,
My name is Luis and I am about to start an internship at Artisan.  It would be great if we can contact you so you can tell how was your experience, I have a lot of questions!I know the post its quite old but I had to try :) Thak you!

Hello desdesuecia -> This thread is dated 2010. Do not hesitate to start a new one on the Sweden forum with your questions. It will allow better visibility. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie