Doctor in Wan Chai to Fortress Hill area?

Hi, although I've only just arrived, I may be in need of seeing a Doctor (already!)
Can anyone recommend either a good clinic/practice or individual Doctor (GP), ideally somewhere handy for the Wan Chai or Fortress Hill areas?

Right in between, the St Paul Hospital in Causeway Bay has a good outpatient service. Check with your medical insurance though, they usually have lists of doctors.

thanks, my medical insurerer has none on the card in Hong Kong island, but they will cover any practice, thanks for the info

New topic

Questions and answers about the health system

Ask your question
Health insurance in Hong Kong?
By JWilliamson
Pregnancy in Hong Kong
By Christine
Hospitals in Sanya - Hainan?
By Linzhilt
Alexandra Kossidis
Anybody in the Clinical Research Industry in Hong Kong
By Alexandra Kossidis
looking for a dentist in Hong Kong!
By bhouse69

Expatriate health insurance in Hong Kong

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Hong Kong

Moving to Hong Kong

Find tips from professionals about moving to Hong Kong

Travel insurance in Hong Kong

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Hong Kong

Flights to Hong Kong

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Hong Kong