Regarding visa

hello friends currently i m working in kuwait and i have a job offer in bharain and i wanted to join the job as soon as possible. but the thing is my employer is releasing because i have not yet completed my contract period. my question is without cancelling the visa from kuwait i can travel to bharain and i can work der in bharain

please help me out from this confussion

Regards,
Irfan ali baig g

Hi,

If your able to exit Kuwait without issues and your potential employer here in Bahrain is able to get you a visa you could join having said that there were rumors that a BLACKLIST would be shared between GCC countries for various rules violators, if this happens and your employer in kuwait has blacklisted you then you could be in trouble. So i would recommend that you go the legal way of putting your papers down.

Write a new post on our Kuwait forum https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=417 and ask them what is the legal way of putting down papers.

Good luck.
T&R

my employer is allowing me to leave the company so please suggest me from this issues

any how i am telling tht i m going for vacation after going india i will mail them that i wil be not available to u please consider this as my resignation.

Please read my reply again. I asked you to create a new post on the Kuwait forum the link is mentioned above.

thanks brother