Looking for indonesian & malaysian friends to improve my bahasa

Apa kabar ?
Namaku Pierre, umurku 38 tahun, sekarang aku tinggal di perancis.
Aku mau belajar bahasa indonesia dan melayu dan aku bisa ajari bahasa perancis ke Anda.
Sampai jumpa nanti.
Pierre

hi piere would nice to be your friends,how 2 contact u?
would like to speak french ..already in jkt yet?

Hello everyone :)

@Batu: Can you kindly interact in English language in this Anglophone forum please, thus allowing everyone to understand and eventually participate.

Regards

yes, sorry. Translation shall be :
Hi my name is Pierre, I am 38 I am living in France. I would like to get in touch with indonesians willing to learn French, so that we could teach one another.
I already speak a bit of bahasa indonesia and want to improve it.
See you.
Pierre

Hi Pierre. I'm Nurul
I'm Indonesian and living in Congo..
I can teach you Bahasa. I'm so expert in it. Trust me :-)
In return, maybe you can teach me a little bit about French. All people here spek French, and my knowledge in French is totally zero..

cheers,
N

Bonjour! If i may ask ....Why u want to learn bahasa? Anyway u'll move to jkt? Cheers,stefania

N that's cool u can teach me france.... I always got D in high school :p

Hi Pierre...
My French is not too good. So I guess it would be a fair trade that you teach me french and I'll teach you Bahasa Indonesia.

Btw, are you planning to travel to Indonesia anytime soon?

Mel

Hi Pierre, Sorry to intudes in your topic.

It's just I am willing to learn bahasa too and as I can help people speaking french maybe that will be a good idea for everybody to help everybody.

I used to rpactice some conversaton exchange   such as Mandaring/English or English/french, or French/Arabic..... by using skype.

it was funny and people really enjoy it.

the only problem is the time schedule and availability of each one, as i am living in Canada (when it's time to sleep, people just woke up , and when I just wake-up but just went to sleep : ).

so anyone is interested ???