Social gathering in Jakarta?

Hi,

My name is Tine. I am working as a sportswear designer in Jakarta and am new in town. I am currently trying to get my foot in the expat and local community. In case there are any social/network events or anyone wants to meet up let me know.

Greetings, Tine

Hi Tine, welcome to Expat.com!
Wishing you to make some nice friends on this website, I must however inform you that free advertisement of your commercial activities are not allowed! As such we removed the link to your website.
Thanks for your understanding
Arlette

Welcome Tine.Hope u enjoy Indonesia with its natures.
Where r u from? Glad to meet u by this blod.Thanks
A Friend,Linda

Hi Linda,

I'm from Germany origionally but lived in London the past years. You are from Indonesia I guess?

Greetings, T.

Hi TineBz, which part of Jakarta do u live now?

hi Tina
welcome to jakarta
hope you can enjoy my city and we could be friend someday
you can contact me at [email protected] if you need any help
cheers

Hi Tine,
My name is Melissa.  I live in Jakarta Selatan and would love to grab a coffee sometime.  I am American but spent some time living in Europe before Indonesia. If you fancy getting together let me know and I'll message you my handphone number etc.
Ciao!

Hey Tine,
i am Lely, would like to make some new friends here both with the expat and local, boys or girls....anything you need to know about the city, drop me a line i'll be glad to give the infos you need
[email protected]

oh by the way, i am an indonesian

cheers,

just wanna let you all know..
im very available to have a coffee and chat. anytime on the evening.
iam indonesian.
cheers

Hi Tine,hi everybody,hope ill come back to Jakarta soon and we will go out all together!!!!

hi tine! welcome to jakarta! hope to meet you and everyone else soon!

hellooo tine..nice to meet you, hopefully there will be gathering for all

hi my name is malik i am from london original from pakistan living in england move in jakarta this year .

hi Tine,, welcome to jakarta

I'm meilany and i'm indonesian but i ever lived in warsaw-poland last year.

hope u will like and enjoy jakarta..and we can meet up sometimes.

malikengland wrote:

hi my name is malik i am from london original from pakistan living in england move in jakarta this year .

Welcome in advance to Jakarta.
Where will you be living?

Hi Tine,

Warm greetings! This is Shivaji from India. I moved to Jakarta very recently and looking forward to meet some expat as well local friends here. Please let me know what time works for you and I will be glad to meet up.

Cheers! :)

Hi all,
i am new member here, try to make friendship with expat and for practice my english :)

Tine, would like to know you. hope you enjoy Jakarta!!

cheers
Amir

Hello Expat.com Members:

September Lovable Gathering

Moya Spanish Tapas Wine & Bar
Pavilion Apartment Retail Arcade
Jl. KH. Mas Mansyur Kav. 24
Jakarta 10220, Indonesia

Saturday,17th Sept 2011
Start from 8pm.

Thank you

Note: inbox me the contact info for reservation.

Regards,
Ochie
September Lovable Gathering

Dear Tine,
I am an expat from Medan...coming in jkt this 4th n 5th november, if possible looking forward to hve  gr8 coffee time... u can reach me to, born2bxlnt at yahoo dot com.

Also dear expat n nice local friends wish to hve some nice evening spend with you all..good individuals are welcome to send me emails,
see ya,

Nkk.