IADC-Brazil 2016 Cook-Off - Saturday the 4th of June in Rio das Ostras

Hello,

The IADC-Brazil 2016 Cook-Off will be on Saturday the 4th of June in Rio das Ostras (close to Macae).   The cook-Off will start at 12:00 NOON until 7:00 PM.

This is an EXCELLENT event for you and your family.  The cost of an adult ticket is R$50 for all the food you can eat and drink (except alcoholic) with a lot of fun for the children.  Tickets for young adults are $25. For children under the age of twelve (12) the cost of the ticket is FREE!!

The Cook-Off will be for chili, gumbo and alternative (Brazilian, etc.) food.

Tickets can be bought on-site.  However, I STRONGLY suggest you buy your tickets in advance.

Location - Sito do Jamil – Cantagalo, Rio das Ostras, RJ      Saturday, the 4th of June, 2016

If someone will help me, I will post a copy of the ticket and map.

John

IADC = International Association of Drilling Contractors

Hi Macae,

Thank you for sharing with members. I invite you to publish an event in the Events in Brazil section of the website so that to promote the IADC-Brazil 2016 Cook-Off. It will surely benefit from more visibility on the website.

All the best,
Bhavna

I did post.  I hope to see some of the Expat.com persons at the Cook-Off.   John

https://www.expat.com/en/events/south-a … k-off.html

Friendly reminder for the Cook-Off on Saturday the 4th of June.  There will be eleven teams cooking.

Great food!!!!!! - Chili, gumbo and alternative food from Brasil.

This will be a Family Day, so bring your kids.

Hope to see you there!!!

John