Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

Door to door cargo services

Someone mentions that in riyadh a door to door pick up  cargo service ,its veary cheap and delivered it in Pakistan everywhere like clothes and other rendom stuff we want to send
Anyone has idea ?

There are a lot of them. Main hub of offices in Batha. However in every area where Pakistanis live in good population, you can find them. Like Hara, Shamesi, etc.

Forgot to mention that rates are almost similar everywhere for sea and air cargo. The think you should focus on is whats the service reputation is for on time delivery. If you have no references, I would suggest to contact some service provider on Batha.

Hello Friends,

i would like to share my experience too.

I believe we are confusing between the following two services:

a) Courier services like DHL, Fedex having a licence to carry items from one country to another. I encountered two problems with them, firstly they have a minimum weight which is  1 Kg, secondly when the item reaches Pakistan, you get a call from customs department demanding heavy duty on simple items like an auto part or a used Apple Iphone.

b) The second type is the private un-official travel agent type individual, to be honest I have used their services a few times but in case he runs away with my goods, I will be unable to make any complain against him.

The best solution is to use your social network, offer help to your friends when you are traveling to Pakistan and once in a while you will be able to take a similar favor too.

Pakistanis are a great nation and I have always seen them accommodating and helping each other :)  .

riazcdki :

Hello Friends,

i would like to share my experience too.

I believe we are confusing between the following two services:

a) Courier services like DHL, Fedex having a licence to carry items from one country to another. I encountered two problems with them, firstly they have a minimum weight which is  1 Kg, secondly when the item reaches Pakistan, you get a call from customs department demanding heavy duty on simple items like an auto part or a used Apple Iphone.

b) The second type is the private un-official travel agent type individual, to be honest I have used their services a few times but in case he runs away with my goods, I will be unable to make any complain against him.

The best solution is to use your social network, offer help to your friends when you are traveling to Pakistan and once in a while you will be able to take a similar favor too.

Pakistanis are a great nation and I have always seen them accommodating and helping each other :)  .

I agree with you but sometimes they can't help us if our luggage is too much (like above 5KGS). In this situation, we have to depend on cargo services. But the question is will they deliver it on time ?

Coz one of my friends's used  a cargo service provider from Hara and they took around 8 months to deliver. Insane, isn't it ?

It's a hit and miss case. If your cargo reaches the correct port, it would mostly delivered within time. If due to any reason it goes to the wrong port even within the same country, you have loads of waiting time; even months. Best part again, as I suggested earlier, is to find references of good reputation companies even it their charges is marginally higher.

Moving to Riyadh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Riyadh

Travel insurance in Riyadh

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Riyadh

Flights to Riyadh

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Riyadh