Moving to Riyadh

Hi all, hubby and I have had the wonderful opportunity to live in Bahrain for the last 11 months, sadly we will be moving to Riyadh in a month.  So that is my introduction and hope to see some of you at a coffee shop or somewhere in that world.

Hi Syl57,

Any particular reason why you leaving Bahrain to move to Riyadh?

If you have any question regarding life in Riyadh, please do not hesitate to ask them on the forum.

Best of luck for the future :)

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Welcome to Riyadh, I hope you'll enjoy your time in this city as well. You can always make a weekend trip to Bahrain to revive your memories...

sadly we will be moving to Riyadh in a month

I don't think Bahrain is all that better than Riyadh. I actually prefer Riyadh, although I've only spent a few weekends on the Island. I guess life is what you make it.

Office was located in Al Khobar and is moving to Riyadh.  I have asked a couple of questions on the forum and hope to hear about them soon.  Thanks for the welcome.

Great friends in Bahrain and they like dogs.  I just need to find other dog lovers, etc.  Only been in the Middle East 11 months and was learning my way around.  Just not too excited about doing it again.  I always make the best of things so here we go.  Trying to find out info on compounds besides the great quote of "all the good ones are full and have waiting lists."  Surely there is at least one western compound that allows nice little "guard" dogs and has the possibility of hiring a maid.  :)

Dear,
Believe me Riyadh is not that bad as you think.
Every city or country has its good and bad sides.
You should know where is the good side.
I hope you enjoy your time here.

Riyadh !?!?!  :(

iAmal wrote:

Dear,
Believe me Riyadh is not that bad as you think.
Every city or country has its good and bad sides.
You should know where is the good side.
I hope you enjoy your time here.

Good Say Amal.. I agree with you.
It depends on the persons and their expectations of where one was living and going to live.

Ms. Syl57, have a nice stay !!
Have you seen Salwa Gardens?