Shipping goods from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia to Cape Town,South Africa

Hi! Iam in need of some help! I have a 40KG package that I need to have sent back to my home country of South Africa. I was wondering if anybody has an idea of costs, which company to use here in Riyadh? I have tried to get some quotes however, this has been unsuccesfull! If anybody can help point me in the right direction, that would be great!

We used a company called al-tayyaar. They were very efficient! They charged us about SR11 a kilo irrespective of the size of the item. Then you'll pay a small amount for insurance. And it took only a few days to get to south Africa. The numbers 01 4465522 - isma'eel / mustafa. Have u thought of who will collect it on that side? If ur not doing it itself, I think u might need an affidavit. I'm not too sure about the details anymore, but make sure that u know or ask these things when sending. They'll pack and wrap it for u. Oh and btw, only the guy that collect the goods, can't speak any English. He told us that he always struggles to communicate with south Africans :)

That sounds great! Thank you so much for the help! I will check it out!

Fedex will send a 45kg package for SR4000.

Sparrow, thanks for the info! But thats a little bit pricey!

Hi, we will be moving to Riyadh soon, my husband will arrive in two weeks and my childen & i will only arrive some time end February. 

I would like to know whether it is advisable to freight my own AMC pots (which i love so much:), and my silver cutlery (which im very fond of)

I know one can buy these things in Riyadh but i prefer my own and we would not want to spend unnecessary. 

But then again i would have to consider the freight fee (does anyone have any info in this regard?)

Al Tayyar is one of the oldest and leading travel, tour & cargo handling companies in Saudi Arabia. They are very reliable, professional, and prompt.

[Moderated: Please register yourself into Riyadh Business directory]

Does anyone know the updated cost to cargo 45 kg from taif to Cape Town using al tayyar cargo services