Magic formula for travellers diarrhea

A lot of you reading this may have suffered from diarrhea / sore stomach etc from the street food here in Viet Nam. Lets face it though we all love to eat it but it can occasionally have its perils (especially if you are caught on a bus with no toilet). After suffering quite a bad week at one stage I decided to research and fix this (what can be an ongoing problem) for good. So here is my magic formula derived from easy to obtain local ingredients which will turn you into a street eating machine...

In the morning take the following...

1 dessert spoon of coconut oil (high quality clear virgin oil).

1 Vinamilk probi (you can buy multiple small bottles of the 65ml probiotic yoghurt here in Vietnam and take with you, try and refrigerate though)

1 dessert spoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water

If you have a severe case you can repeat at night. Not only will this magic formula help your ailments it will increase your absorption of nutrients from your food in general which will improve your overall health and make you feel better and more confident.

Note at first you may feel a little crappy for a few days but this goes away as it is just your body detoxing.

Enjoy :)

Rule #1 - Avoid dubious street food.
Rule #2 - If you need your pipes cleared and cleaned, visit a local Tour Les Jours or any decent bread shop and, for only 21,000 VND a loaf, lap up as much black bread as you can. I don't know what's in it, if it's the heavy grain or fiber, but you will be feeling fit as a fiddle in a couple of hours. I've been a road warrior for 3+ decades and black bread has ruled supreme (Russia, Iraq, Lebanon, Kazakhstan, China, Thailand, etc.) in times of 'liquidity'. On bus trips, pack 4-5 loaves. Best $5 you will even spend on the road. Be sure to have a roll of toilet paper or wet tissues handy in your backpack in any event. But still remember Rule #1. Best to feel hungry than to feel weak and s****y especially in hot humid countries.

Or just pop a Imodium pill. Works better than a 2 inch wine cork in no time.

I always travel with a packet of bentonite clay.

2 x tea spoonful + warm water, mix in a glass and drink... its also good for the following:

Digestive disturbances like acid reflux, constipation, bloating
You can also make a paste with it which Helps with skin and allergy issues
Helps provide minerals for the body
Speeds up recovery from vomiting
And its a good for Detoxification
Unfortunately I don't know where in HCMC or in Vietnam in fact where you can buy it so I always pick it up when in Europe.

I agree, Deepsix ... I love the taste of bentonite in the morning!

Cornflour or flour and water. Mix to a smooth paste and eat.