Hi all Vietnamese out there,
If you are reading this, you are probably like me, searching for a vietnamese community in singapore.
I stayed here for 11 years now, and i spent 3 days to look for a vietnamese group but out of luck . Thus, here i am, trying to group vietnamese who is living here together.
Why am i doing this?
First, i used to run many communities back in Vietnam, when i was still burning my butt in college and uni. So i think i can run a community and make it grow as well. If you can fish in Amazon, you can fish anywhere.
Second, i wanna built up a group, a network that could help our own people, who staying, or planning to stay in Singapore.
What's my objective (s)?
- Sharing or provide guidance how to safely live here , stay here or work here. Only me is not enough, put all brain and heart together, we could do better and help more people.
- Simply making a friend. Adapt to new environment and culture is tough, with friends, it will be easier.
- Networking. I had my knowledge and skills to start off my life here. Now its quite stable. Now i am using it to venture back in HCM. I think there will be more people like me .
What is a big NO:
- Any advertising or promoting your service/products. You can share your ideas, but its definitely not for profit purposes. Guys, you can do it somewhere else.
- Any illegal or fishing or scam people. I hate people who cheat our own people. We are educated generation right. And trust me, i will know if one do so.
How im going to run this community?
- This too eearly to explain it in details here. But i have a great ideas how everyone could enjoy this group.
And if you have any question, feel free to talk here.
Let's join me.