Friendless in Trier!!!

Anyone from Trier or around it? Luxembourg? :/ Coming from NYC what a culture shock omg..... The job thing impossible! Even with a four year degree, if I dont speak 3 languages its a no go..... How disappointing :(

Hi NycGirl, :) I wish you best of luck. :)

thanks Christins :)

Hi, I'm Rachael. I gather from your blog that you are a spouse of someone who now works in Germany. Yes finding a job can be challenging and miserable. You need to start at usajobs.com, create an account. Then you need to start applying for all jobs you are able to do, even the ones that are out of your degree field. Also go to AAFES.com and CPOL.com, you will have to create a account with all of these. If you are a military spouse, take yourself to the family support center and ask for the job placement person, they may have leads to local teaching jobs (you will teach people English), also check the Americn schools for open contuinuous listings. The jobs are there, just very hard to find if you do not know where to look. Make the hunt your job, work at it every day like it is your job and you will find something. Keep your head up and good luck.