Any filipina living in köln

been visiting köln time to time..but i hardly see any asia there..so any filipina out there..ping me :)

Hello swisspinay30!

You should take a look at this page > Filipinos expatriate in Germany network.

This may help,
Harmonie.:)

oh thanks harmonie

Hi swisspinay30! i have a friend living there near kölln. he is livng in Nuess and new here in germany, he just arrived last july so if you dont have a problem having a Gay friend you can message me and ill let you two meet and know each other :)

oh that would be cool..i like gay they are funny and cool to be with. prehaps u can give me his email ad..do u also know any filipina living in köln? i was there i dont see any asia at all i guess i am the only one there..hehehe
thanks

no, actually i dont have that much filipina friend yet here in germany since i just arrived here couple of months ago. i only knew this gay friend of mine since we are classmates on our langguage course in makati. ill be meeting up with him this saturday, i can ask him for his email adrress or you can also leave yours here so i can give it to him :)

aha yeah sure swisspinay30 yahoo.com
ask him first perhaps he thinks kinda weird..heheh thanks

Me :)

Hi sol201314,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Can you please tell us more about you and how we can be helpful to you?

P.S: This thread is from 2011.

Thank you,

David.

Super homesick

sana maka kita man lang pinay friends

:/

Hi HTUR,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Can you please keep it in English so as the other members can understand your post and maybe participate as well :/

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Try going to church on sunday St winfrieds in Bonn Filipino Service at 12.45

thanks!