Received appliance based on wrong description

Hello All,

I purchased a Midea washer and dryer combination from Electroland in Ghana. They delivered it along with refrigerator and stove and I paid. After reading the manual and installing it I discover that it is only a washer. However, their website (http://www.electrolandgh.com/washer-dry … html#specs) lists it as a washer and dryer and my receipt has washer and dryer. How are such matters resolved in Ghana?

Thx!

Contact the supplier and get it changed

I don't know what it is about Ghana, but it just seems like everything is designed to fool you and take advantage of you. I have tried shopping for a washer dryer unit at Palace and Melcom too a while back, and these sales personnel are amazing. Anyway, my take is this, you were tricked into buying the washer, now the dryer must be a separate unit at a cost. With the no return but exchange only policy, I believe you've been had. Now if Ms Hann, who often likes to paint a rosy picture of Ghana could be right, I'd be more than happy for you. Keep us posted.

You have to cry foul to agency, in spite of no one will give you a second glance, but you shouldn't keep quite, unfortunately, police will not even listen to you, but there are several ways to show off that trick like using social media, newspapers, and by word of mouth to acknowledged people about this agency , in this way  you can make a boycott against that agency and shut it down.

Hi Safwat, hope all's well with you. Would you kindly let us know what transpired in your effort to get some information and details on your previous order.

Thanks

Please, I didn't get you?

What happened to your washer and dryer combo incident?????

It was ItsMac who had the problem so maybe ask him directly