Baking supply stores? Looking to buy a Thermometer

I am looking for a a food thermometer to measure the temperature of chocolate. I've checked everywhere from Accra Mall and beyond. I have had no luck this far. Is anyone familiar with baking supply stores?

Have you tried Orca? They had a reasonable kitchen equipment section in the one on Spintex Road.
You could also contact Cocoa Bean on 0274143681 as they produce handmade chocolates and might be able to advise you.

Thank you once again. It's not like in the states where I can find anything at my fingertips! Here you must know someone who knows someone, lol
We love the journey though. I will check and pray they can assist me.

One thing you will find very useful is a copy of No Worries Ghana as this lists most of the suppliers of goods and services in Accra. It is also available online at noworriesgh.com.
These are provided by NAWA and they organise meetings and get togethers where you will meet other women who can help you find your way around.

Hi
My quick suggestion will be if you have friends abroad try and ask them to assist you send them the cost and packaging and post to be registered delivered to you this will be the quickest.
Good luck

Kelly

Hi, I also make chocolates and would like to know you. I have the pen type thermometer i can give to you. The name of my company is DecoKraft, 0243827724.