Close

Looking to connect with females in Al Ain

Hi ladies,

I have recently moved to Al Ain and I am looking to meet other females that live here for activities or just a coffee.

I would appreciate insider tips on places to see etc.

I have discovered quiet a lot lately and I am happy to share my experiences.

Just to remind all you gentlemen out there... this topic thread is for
http://static9.depositphotos.com/1170566/1084/i/450/depositphotos_10848893-Stamp---Girls-only.jpg

Cheers,
James
expat.com Experts Team

Thanks for this James!! :-)

Hallo,

I am female and new in Al Ain. I am also looking for female friends to meet and take coffe and share experiences. I am from Italy, arrived in Al Ain 15 days ago. Where are you from?

Hi Rive, nice to hear from you and welcome to Al Ain!
I am from Germany. I will be organising a big coffee morning in April.
If you  like I will keep you posted on the exact date. Other than this if you like to grab a coffee sometime before we can do that. What part of Al Ain are you staying? We are in Hili.

hi,

I will be very happy to join your big morning coffee in April, and even  to meet you before.
At the moment I live in a hotel, I am still looking for a new flat. I am in the Al Jahili area. I am here since Fbb 14th, so I do not know anything about the city. I work from Sunday to Thursday, so Ican  meet friends on Sunday and Saturday.
Have you been here since long time?

I don't really know where that is. :-) I have moved here 6 months ago. I habe been living in Dubai for the last 5 years so it has been a big change for me. I am happy to give you suggestions on what I know about Al Ain so you are welcome to contact me. Coffee sounds great. Let's PM each other so I can send you my contact details.

I'll be moving.to.Al Ain in July hopefully I can link up with you ladies

Hi. I've recently moved to al ain... currently looking for a best friend...someone I can hang out with, share and explore together

Hey you'all, I was born in Al ain but I am looking for new people and friends because why not xD

Hey, you still gather up to talk and have coffee?

Does anyone like to play badminton?

Send me ur number.

Moving to Al Ain

Find tips from professionals about moving to Al Ain

Travel insurance in Al Ain

Enjoy stress-free travel to Al Ain