Looking for friends living in alain city

U know, sometimes l go to alain city after work but l feel very sad cuz there r no any vietnamese people there. It means l have no one to talk, no one to drink coffer and share everything in life with me. So today i joined this page so that l could find many many friends fr every country in the world. Tks for reading my post. Hope one day, on the beautiful grasses in Alain city...I will no longer be lonely!!

Looking for friends in al ain city ,any one intersted plz give me feed back,i am new in alin city , i need some friends,,

I'm not Vietnamese but I'd love to meet for a coffee if you'd like. Send me a msg. I'm moving to Al Ain and have no friends there!

Love_you_forever1988 wrote:

U know, sometimes l go to alain city after work but l feel very sad cuz there r no any vietnamese people there. It means l have no one to talk, no one to drink coffer and share everything in life with me. So today i joined this page so that l could find many many friends fr every country in the world. Tks for reading my post. Hope one day, on the beautiful grasses in Alain city...I will no longer be lonely!!

hi nevanola wish to be ur friend staying alain for last 15yrs
wish its ok