Ethiopian Airlines and baby bassinets dimensions

Hello dear expats,

I was wondering whether anyone of you has taken ET with a baby. Would you be able to advise me the dimensions of it?
My son is one and over 80cm; on no ET customer service line are able to tell me whether he will fit in or not - they have no clue how big the bassinets are!
We are about to fly out of London and debating whether to take Lufthansa instead with long layover....

I would really really appreciate sharing your experiences!

Zuzi

Hello zuzi83 :)

I am totally unaware of Ethiopian Airline. But I have experienced flying with Lufthansa airline with my little nephew & their bassinet very comfortable.

Hoping that some others members will try to bring some clarifications concerning Bassinet for E.A.

Regards!

Thanks Yud,
i have flown LH couple of times before and the basinets are great, aren't they!
I'd like to go direct this time, i.e. with ET out of LHR..maybe someone will have the experience.

thanks for replying anyway!

have a great day
Z

Suggest you contact the local office of EAL.

This maybe to late, but IŽll post it anyway.

We just flew with EA from Addis to Frankfurt, with our 1,5 year old daughter. She is 83 cm and we got a bassinet for her. It was a little to short for laying inside outstretched (my guess is that the bassinet is just ca. 78 cm), but even so she still slept in it and loved sitting in it. Weight wise its totally fine til I think 16 kg. So it works, although itŽs not the most comfortable for children this age.