School for 7&9 years old boys

Hi
Our family is moving to Guangzhou somewhere in mid January (depending on paperwork, fingers crossed), my DH has a place offered at Sun Yat-sen uni.  Are there any not-so-expensive English or at lest partly English schools? The international ones I found at web are well above our budget :-(, and we are  going to stay there for 6 month  only, so I don't think that they will be able to learn Chinese. There is always the possibility of home-schooling the boys, but I would rather not, want to stay sane :-).
Thanks

Welcome to the forum Slonisko :)

I will suggest you to view the Classes in Guangzhou page, there are some adverts which might interest you. You can also post a customize advert as per your budget on that page.

Wish you good luck & Regards ;)

Thanks for advice,
however what I am looking for is primary school which can accept english speaking kids (not as their first language).
I'v got questions like:
Is there anyone with school age kids?
Any suggestions/recommendations/warnings?
Has anyone their kids in chinese school/is it allowed there?
Thanks again

is the sun yat-sat uni you mentioned located in haizhu district?
as far as i know, there is an EF training center which is nearby the university,just opposite a road.
by the way, where shall you live?

Michelle1118 wrote:

is the sun yat-sat uni you mentioned located in haizhu district?
as far as i know, there is an EF training center which is nearby the university,just opposite a road.
by the way, where shall you live?

Yes the uni is in the haizhu district, at least one of its campuses, and I think its the one where my husbend lab is located.
We shall stay somewhere in the university accomodation, dont know exactly where.

I'v seen the   EF training center web pages, they do english language courses, don't they?
I was hoping to find some primary  school.