Where can I find a local Chinese tutor for 1 to 1 private lessons?

Hi Everyone!

I`m looking for a Mandarin tutor in Guangzhou, can anyone help me?

Cheers,
John

Welcome on board :cheers:

You can search in the classifieds in the green banner above the page and if needed you can post an add as well.
This might help you to find what you are looking for.

Hi John,
Welcome! GZ is an insteresting city, you'll have fun here. I'm a native here speak both Mandarin and Cantonese.
When will you arrive? Maybe I can help.
Anyway, there are many travel tips you can find on internet.
Good luck!

BR,
Kevin

I think I can help you.I am a local person in Guangzhou.I can speak Mandarin and English.My QQ:409101885

hello everyone,

i invite you to check out the language classes in Guangzhou section and post your advert there as well. ;)

Thank you

I'm in Tianhe district, would like to meet up or online talking. Mariam ****************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your phone number on a public forum for your own security

welcome to China and Guangzhou is a really good city with enjoyable lifestyle.
But Cantonese don't speak standard Chinese well.Maybe you can try to learn Chinese online to get a professional teaching.
I came to China for 2 years and I find that it's really hard to get a regular learning schedule cause I am a little busy with my business.So I attend a online course that I can get my course whenever I want.
As for don't know whether you have the same concerning like me , if you want to study offline ,you can use Chinese searching tools baidu.com or 58.com. Both of them are welcomed in China to get offline services. And I learned Chinese on echineselearning.com/services/adults-chinese/business-chinese.html. If you want to learn online ,you can go there to get a free trial.The class there are one-on-one via skype, about 3 times per week.

i'm a local university in guangzhou, if you don't mind we could go out for a drink :)

Hello,welcome to China.I am Shirley,[Moderated] Thank you very much and hope you enjoy your life in GZ.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the Language classes in Guangzhou section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct