Images of Taiwan tourism

Hello Everybody,

I am currently in the process of completing my thesis for my postgraduate study at Ming Chuan University in Taipei.

The purpose of my thesis is to investigate the images of Taiwan as a tourist destination by people coming from the U.S, Canada, and Europe
The study is to explore the strengths and/or weaknesses of Taiwan's image. It includes the images perceived by North American and European tourists; residents, students and other purposes of visitors about Taiwan as a tourist destination.

I'm here because I need your HELP to participate in a short online survey. It should take between 5 and 10 minutes maximum! (I know nobody wants to spend too much time on survey, but this one is rather short!)

If you live or have already been in Taiwan, you can help me to complete this survey.

The address here:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/taiwan_images

I know it is my first post on the forum, but your participation will greatly help in my research and will be very much appreciated!

Yangbin

ps: Dear mods, i did not know where to put my post, so it is in two categories, taiwan and Expat Cafe - open discussions. Just delete the wrong one. thank you very much

Welcome to the forum yangbin :)

As per your request, we have deleted the duplicate post that is found on the "Expat Cafe forum". Since your survey targets Taiwan members/tourists/expatriates/citizens, therefore it is wise that it remains on the Taiwan forum ;).

Hope you will get lot of participants for your survey.

p.s. Unfortunately, I am not from Taiwan and I have never been there, else I would have gladly answered your survey questions.

Regards

hello Yud!!

thank you for your reply!

You should definitely come to Taiwan. It is a beautiful Island, with fantastic food!!  :P

Yeah, I watched in documentaries about the culture and food. So, I will come surely one day, and perhaps I will search for you (if you are still there) so that we can explore the beautiful island together. :D:) Are you a citizen of Taiwan, or you are there for studies?

I'm there for study! and im planning to stay in Taiwan after graduation to get a job! I was in china before, but love taiwan so much more! ;-)