Looking for job in Riyadh

hello
I am Madiha Farrukh and I am looking for a job in Riyadh. I have done m.phil in mass communication. I can not find much advertised jobs online related to my field. can anyone tell me what is the prospect for me getting a job here in riyadh

thanks

Hi Madiha Imtiaz,

Well, to start with, you may drop an advert in the jobs in Riyadh section : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-ea … ia/riyadh/

It will be easier to have a look at your qualifications if an opportunity arises.

All the best
Bhavna

word of mouth, linkedin, recruitment sites, walk in if entry level position etc.

Madiha the filed you have choosen is better scope in Pakistan as compared to Saudi,and also jobs for Pakistani Women in Saudi are very limited .

thank you all for your response..actually i am a bit concerned about where to start....i can not find much information online in university colleges....can we just visit the uni and drop our cvs???

Madiha Imtiaz wrote:

thank you all for your response..actually i am a bit concerned about where to start....i can not find much information online in university colleges....can we just visit the uni and drop our cvs???

Are you here in Saudi or in Pakistan?

I am in saudi arabia riyadh

Look for Teaching Job
Or some Online Job at home

Teaching job

Hi,

I am looking for English teachers

Hi everyone,

could you please post in the correct section ?

JOBS IN RIYADH

Thanks

Julien

Hi Madiha,
you can send your cv to Saudi medical companies, i.e., alghosaibi,located along king abdulaziz roadnear Riyadh airbase, Gulf Medical, Salehiya Medical near Aljazeera and Al Sadhan super market in Sulimaniya Thalateen. Number 1 qualification is your prowess in various computer ops, i.e. power point and spread sheet (excel). For the meantime, set aside your degree and find a suitable job for you that needs computer knowledge.
With your qualifications you can easily landed a job here in Riyadh. Just be patient  and resourceful, whenever there is an opening position apply for it.
Good will hunting.

Thank you Mayumo for your response...I am looking in to things..hopefully something good will come up soon..

Hi Mahia,  R u a girl?
For a girl to find a job in Riyadh, you'll concentrate yourself in various government hospitals.
You will find the Riyadh Military Hosp (Prince Sultan) in Sulimaniya. The King Fahad Medical City, Security Forces Hospital in Malaz. If you have known somebody from King Faisal Hospital and Research Centre, and other government hospitals around Riyadh.
You may also apply in many international schools located in Riyadh.
Good luck.