Builder and / or odd job man in Veliko Tarnovo.

Does anybody know builder and / or odd job man (or woman) in Veliko Tarnovo that they can recommend?

I can do all the easy stuff myself but I have a few slightly more technical bits of plumbing and electricaling that scare me and there's also a big barn that needs everything doing to it eventually.

I'm sure there are plenty about but a bit of word of mouth recommending makes all the difference.

Please and thank you.

Terry.

Hi Terry,,,i know a good expat builder in VT & few odd job expat lads that are highly recommended,,,,using them myself,,,,,,if you want contact no,s,,,,i will PM them to you,,,,,,,,,regards eddie

Righto Eddie. I'd really appreciate that.

Hi Terry
I'm a time served English Sparky, I am used to working on major projects and will be moving out to the small village of Furen  in a month or so's time.  As a multi skilled tradesman I have done brick laying , tiling, plastering and plumbing. It might be worth keeping in touch just in case I can help once I'm over there! I haven't a clue about distances as yet, with Bulgaria but this will come in time! I may not be of use in the short term but once I am established, as in my move is complete then I will be seeking work as and when and where I can get it!
Kind regards
Bruce

Hello Bruce and thanks for your message.

I've just looked up Furen on the map and it's 222 kilometres from Malki Chiflik where my house is. That's a long way to go to do your job.

Good luck with your move though and keep in touch. One day we might meet half way for a beer or two.

Best wishes,

Terry.

Terry
Thanks for the reply! I agree but am hoping that the ex pat population might appreciate u.k standards of workmanship when I get there! I will definitely be up for a beer, I'm a people person.:-) Re eu it will be nice to be in the right place for one if uk leave, that being Bul. Something is going to kick of soon over here I feel the pressure is building and I don't want to be a part of it!
Cheers
Bruce

Aye ... live for the moment Bruce ... and for the beer ... and perhaps a splash of rakia.

:top:

Hello

We are looking for person to help with / do jobs near Sevlievo how far are you from there.

Charles