Areas in Panama with most reliable high speed internet

Hi
Thinking of relocating to Panama to retire.  However I will be in need of reliable high speed internet service.  We will prefer to not live in Panama City but rather a beach front community.  What areas in Panama would have the best internet service.  When I say best I mean in terms of reliability and speed not the cost for the seervice.
Thanks

my husband needs high speed internet, and we have it.  except last year we had to cut down a large mango tree branch because it was interferring with the signal.  never had that problem before!!!
kathy

When you say high speed Internet, what area are you in and how fast is high speed?

David

hi,
we get 1 or 2. we were promised 2.  about equal to a 3G cell phone.  I guess it is not high based compared to what we get in canada.  However, I have no trouble checking my email and facebook on my ipad.  So apologizes my husband says it is not fast, but it works great for me?..  We live in altos de
campana.

We live in David and almost never have problems with the internet. You can check Cable Onda website for options and prices https://www.cableonda.com/  I think ours is a 6mb plan and we stream videos with no trouble. I also know people here who work remotely successfully. I think the farther you get from a city center the more likely it is you will pay more for less speed and reliability

We have 20mb and pay around $45 a month up in Boquete with Cable Onda. Their service is excellent. When you call there is an option to get an English service agent. Only problem in windy season when the utility wires are blown around we get very short delays. Not a big deal.. we are still connected.
We know folks further out that can not get Cable Onda and have to use other less reliable services at 4-6 times the cost for barely 3mb.

So if internet is important to you ( and it should be for safety sake ) find a place that has Cable Onda.

Thank you for the information about Cable Onda.  I've looked on their web site and will look some more.  $45 for 20 MB is a really good price.  And Boquete is one of the areas I was considering.  Please feel free to tell more about your experiences there.

Thanks,

David

[Post under review]

Sail Compania,

I tried to see your blog, but it says the site is for sale.  Did I copy it correctly?

I'm from Texas and my fiance is from Peru.  But she told me she likes Panama.  So, that's one of the reasons I'm looking for areas in Panama.  I haven't been able to visit there yet, but hope to soon.

Thanks,

David

Try this:
http://latitudeadjustmentblog.com/