Best cities to live in Saint Kitts and Nevis

Hi,

It's not always easy to decide in which area to settle in when moving to Saint Kitts and Nevis. According to you, what are the best cites to live in?

Which regions offer most of the job opportunities, a good quality of life, an affordable cost of living?

Share with us the cities you would recommend to expats and soon-to-be expats in Saint Kitts and Nevis.

Thank you in advance,

Julien

Hello from Nevis:

The word "cities" is misleading.  We have villages grouped within Parishes.  The hub or city centre in both Nevis (Charlestown) and St. Kitts (Bassetierre) is where most needed services are found but these are towns - very small towns.

The two islands are quite different.  Nevis is quiet with a bare minimum of night life whereas Kitts is the opposite - busy busy and not part of my agenda when I moved her twelve years ago and I have no regrets.

Many workers commute between the two islands with more job opportunities in St. Kitts.

To live in this paradise one must adapt to the way it is.  Change isn't any more welcome than it is in our home countries where changes are imposed to accommodate new immigrants.  Live and let live.  Give respect and you will receive it. Live in harmony with man and earth.

Namaste

Basseterre