Batha: dinner suggestion solicited, where can I fix a squeaky shoe?

Greetings, readers.

I enjoy spending time in Batha and will be there in a few days.  A few colleagues will eat dinner with me there, and I would like suggestions for where to eat.  I don't want anything pricey or fancy, just a place that has tasty food that is (hopefully) clean.  One of the colleagues suggested a Filipino place, but I much prefer Indian, Pakistani, or other food.

Also: I have a pair of dress shoes with one shoe that makes a loud squeak when I walk on it.  Batha seems like a place where some guy on the sidewalk or in some shop could take care of the problem quickly and cheaply.  Where might I have success finding such a problem solver?

Thanks in advance for all tips.

Paragon , Classic , Half moon are few restaurants in Batha that cater specifically Indian or Pakistani dishes. If you want authentic Pakistani food then look for a small place opposite to Jamal commercial complex, in between the shops for tents and mobile and you can have good pakistani food.

As for fixing the shoes you will find couple of shops beside manila plaza where there are shoemakers and sellers , they also fix.

Thanks very much for the reply.