TESOL Certificate

Hello Expats!

Can you please recommend a center which offers an in-class TESOL certification course? I know AVSE offers TESOL but it's really far from my place in District 2. I browsed online but I see no clear details of their centers. Others can't be found in the map. They only post the details on how much the course costs and how to deposit money to get a spot on their classes. I don't wanna be scammed.

Your reply is really appreciated. Thanks!

Mia

They only have one centre. Just do a search online for a place thats closer and better qualified than that place.

I suggest you go to the main forum page
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=221
and search for
'tefl course'
You will see many recommendations

Mia
If you contact me via PM I can give you the name and number of a lady in D3 who works at a centre that does the Tesol certificate.

hi colinoscapee can i ask a favor too, can you give me also tha number of the lady in D3 who works at a centre that does tesol certificate i am interested too hope you can help thanks a lot. by the way here is my no.

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own security, please exchange your private details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Mia, it seems you only came on here to mention AVSE, three times you havent turned up at the place I recommended, got a feeling you may work for that Gouge character.

Whoa. Slow down on the comment. I highly value your help on mentioning the center on D3 but it's just that there are some circumstances I have to do first. Anyway, me and Ngan had a good agreement about this.

Whatever.

Hi everybody,

Can we please calm down ? :)
There is no need to be rude here or to argue with other.

Thanks

Priscilla

Its not an argument Priscilla, just letting it be known of my opinion.