Romanian temporal permit

hello everyone. I moved to Romania from Africa. my husband is romanian and lives and works in London. I recently got my temporal residence permit here in Romania and i am wondering if its makes me eligible to work in the UK where i am moving to join my husband soon.
thanks

You will have to check with the Embassy

Hi

If you like to work in UK call I cazn offer you job. But dfo not expect gold.  Be sincere to your job just do not think just jumping to moon. That's what people do. If you please do not contact me.
Besdt wish

Abdul salam

yes..what kind of job

Abduls wrote:

Hi

If you like to work in UK call I cazn offer you job. But dfo not expect gold.  Be sincere to your job just do not think just jumping to moon. That's what people do. If you please do not contact me.
Besdt wish

Abdul salam

Are you an immigration agent??

I would advise anyone NOT to contact you regarding work in UK unless you give a lot more information about the type of job, salary, benefits, and whether you will provide and pay for the visa application.

I personally suspect a scam of some sort. And with human trafficking being prevalent these days I would not even contemplate contacting you.

peainapod wrote:

yes..what kind of job

I would advise against contacting this guy about a job. Please read my answer to his post as to why.

Hello everyone,

@ Abdul salam if you have a vacancy, please drop a detailed advert in the jobs in England. Furthermore, you should at least provide some details on the job you are offering so as members know whet is expected from them.

All the very best  :)
Bhavna

In England there is 40.000 job need in Bangladeshi restaurant. Urgently need people. This job as waiter waiters. Kitchen porters. Week pay cash in hand £170.00 but need English language for kitchen only little English OK.

Abduls wrote:

In England there is 40.000 job need in Bangladeshi restaurant. Urgently need people. This job as waiter waiters. Kitchen porters. Week pay cash in hand £170.00 but need English language for kitchen only little English OK.

If I am reading this correctly, there are forty thousand jobs going in Bangladeshi restaurant.  :whistle:

Pay is cash in hand so sounds illegal to me. No mention of work permit either.

Hi

I am not talking false. Issue work permit's it is not simple. And nothing illegal in to pay cash in hand. In England minimum wage.  So what  rubbish  you reply me. For. Go away from my site.

There is more than 40000 job need just that sectors it self similar other company also need people. But cannot issue work permit's. In UK it is not possible.

For your information this is not 'your' site.
It is a forum which thrives on the free exchange of information, advice and help between it's members.

Payment of wages cash in hand is illegal.
This is how employers avoid paying taxes and they usually pay below the minimum wage.

Working without the proper work permits or visas is illegal.
Anyone caught is likely to be deported.

Companies or business' who employ workers illegally can be fined thousand of pounds and closed down.

From where do you get the figures and information you have quoted ?

Hi all,

Can we avoid getting further off topic please?  The question posed by peainapod was whether or not she is eligible to work in the UK.

I have already addressed this question in the Romania forum, but I think she wants some other useful inputs to confirm perhaps what I've told her.

Kindly.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

peainapod wrote:

hello everyone. I moved to Romania from Africa. my husband is romanian and lives and works in London. I recently got my temporal residence permit here in Romania and i am wondering if its makes me eligible to work in the UK where i am moving to join my husband soon.
thanks

Hi,

My understanding is that assuming your husband is working legally in the UK, you would need to apply for an EEA family permit; once you have that, you are permitted to work in the EU.  The EEA permit is only valid for 6-months; in that time, you would have to apply for a resident permit and at the same time, your spouse would also have to apply for a 5-year Family permit.

Hope this helps.

wow!! all this. hmmm.firstly my hubby is a uk resident.he has the resident card. he is working legally. secondly mr Abdul,thanks for the job offer but its not for me

Abduls wrote:

Hi

I am not talking false. Issue work permit's it is not simple. And nothing illegal in to pay cash in hand. In England minimum wage.  So what  rubbish  you reply me. For. Go away from my site.

There is more than 40000 job need just that sectors it self similar other company also need people. But cannot issue work permit's. In UK it is not possible.

Really ??

You are talking rubbish

Just for your information, I have worked in the hospitality industry (manager level) in the UK, and I was born there.

definitely did not contact him.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : inappropriate comment