Expat Business Club

This is a topic inspired by several recent business realted topics in the Bulgaria forum. Not a standard one definately. But I hope it will help people who intend to do business in Bulgaria or are already doing it to meet, to discuss opportunities, problems, solutions and hopefully to achieve better results together.
So if you are:

1. Doing business in Bulgaria
2. Planning to do business in Bulgaria
3. Looking for a solution to a problem related to the above

Please join this Club/topic/ and ask for a help or try to help people who need this. Even you can list some areas in which you believe you have professional knowledge and can be useful. Someone will be interested .. for sure.
I think this is a good start ... for 2016.http://www.bni.com/portals/0/slider/slide1.jpg

Hi Kristiann
I was planning early retirement but I'm pretty sure I will get bored, so any opportunities that come my way that are of interest may tempt me.
I already have a few ideas I am going to look into when we move over this month.
I have had 30 years in the sales industry from selling to the person on the street to negotiating multi million pound contracts in the boardroom, so if I Can be of any assistance to anybody then please feel free to get in touch.

Hi Paulb28,

I am pretty sure you will be able to provide valuable input. And on the other hand, all business reach the point when they have to make the sale ... at one time or another, in one way or another.
You can either decide to help people with start up and fresh ideas or join a team of a company that plans to reach new markets no matter outside or inside Bulgaria.
My original idea with this post was more like helping start ups and newly established businesses in the country, but you never know ..

Any way, I am glad you joined.

I'd like to participate. I have a TRO to my USA corporation here in Plovdiv and will form a Bulgarian corporation this year as an holding company to launch several brands.

Hi Lawrence,

Thanks for the support! A few more people in this and most of the crucial topics for starting a business in BG will be covered. This will be a great help for any newcomer.

I myself own a translation agency, a language school and a language travel agency. Also I have considerable experience in commerce and EU funds (auditing) in Bulgaria. I can meet almost any assistance request in these fields. Offices in Sofia, but this is not a problem nowadays.

Best regards,