Making friends in Bulgaria!!

Hi or shall I say здравейте!! Ha sorry I've recently moved to Bulgaria to be with the love of my live but who's from Bulgaria finding it very hard and lonely as he's working a lot and I'm trying to learn the language so I can start working but it's gunna take a while. Missing my girls from home tons would love to make a friend!!

Peace and Love
Chantelle <3

Hi Chantelle ,

Your topic has been moved to the Bulgaria forum for more visibility and for a better interaction with the members living there. :)

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Chantelle,

and welcome to Bulgaria. actually this is a very good choice and congrats on that. finding a job here shouldn't be difficult - you can directly start working for a call center type company, other options will depend on your education and qualifications. Learning Bulgarian is also easily solvable. If you need more info - feel free to ask.

Regards

hey Chantelle :)
I`m up for a meeting if you are still interested~!! And I can definitely help you with the language^^
All the best~!! <3

Hello there,
My name is Janos Japitzoglou and im really new here and in Sofia. I would like to make friends from Sofia...i travel a lot cause my businesses.
Im coming from Greece.

Hi Millachi sorry it's late only just noticed you comment I'd love to meet up do you live in sofia? Xx

Hi,
I am of Indian origin and living in Belgium for 38 years. I am willing to buy a property in the mountain area in Bulgaria. I am willing to have friends in Bulgaria and I would like to meet Bulgarian people living in Belgium.
Looking forward,

Mohan

Hi guys, are any of you around in the near future to hang out? I've just moved to Sofia and will be here for the next year so I'm keen to get to know new people and places

Hi Matt,
Nice meeting you and wish you a great success to your new challenge by living and working in Sofia.
Im also new in town, but have many friends and contacts that can help you on many things.
Im teaveling a lot in Greece, Bulgaria and Romania because of my businesses...But from Friday until Monday i will be in Sofia and if you want we can arrange a meeting for a coffee.
My mobile are 0030 6930 171117 and 00359 89 297 6445.
Until then,
Best Regards,
Janos Japitzoglou

Hi Matt,
You can join the Couchsurfing group in Sofia on fb or directly on their website. There are monthly and weekly meetings. There is one tomorrow: couchsurfing.org/n/events/monthly-meeting-13-09-2014-sofia. Also, every Saturday, there is karaoke night in McCarthy's Irish Pub at 29, Alabin street (old Sonnata bar) in the city center.
Best regards,
Tsvety

Thanks a lot Tsvety, I'll come along tonight.