Avcilar area

Another quick trip to Istanbul. I probably will limit my stay in Avcilar area . Any places recommend for dinner, shopping and coffee.

Try Avcilar AVM. You will find it all there.

Good luck
Z

For shopping the Pelican AVM, also Marmara caddesi (Avcilar Merkez).

For dinner it depends on what you're into, near the E-5 highway theres some "decent" restaurants in some of the towers on the south side (sea side) of the E5  service road (yanyol). One I liked was Bursa Iskender: https://www.google.com.tr/maps/uv?hl=en … !5savcilar iskender e5 - Google Search&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiw25m_uerJAhVDlA8KHbCHBDMQoioIfzAK

I'm also in Avcilar.

My first reply was review because of a link i added so im just retyping the text here:

For shopping the Pelican AVM, also Marmara caddesi (Avcilar Merkez).

For dinner it depends on what you're into, near the E-5 highway theres some "decent" restaurants in some of the towers on the south side (sea side) of the E5  service road (yanyol). One I liked was Bursa Iskender: google Avcilar Bursa Iskender and the map should show up.

I'm also in Avcilar.

Hi, my favorite restaurant in Avcilar is " Biget" on the E-5 after crossing Hilton which comes on your left hand side, meaning BIGET is on the opposite side of the road , before Torium Mall, just tell your taxi driver.

Thank you all for your valuable information.