Visit Visa for Sister in Law

Dear All,

My family are with me here in Saudi, and my wife is now currently pregnant, the case is we want to bring her sister here for visit visa before she gave birth. so that there is someone who can look for her and help her after giving birth.
my wife is under my name (sponsorship) and she is not working in any company. can we bring over her sister here?
and what are the procedures?

thanks and regards

my"name"is"raffy wrote:

Dear All,

My family are with me here in Saudi, and my wife is now currently pregnant, the case is we want to bring her sister here for visit visa before she gave birth. so that there is someone who can look for her and help her after giving birth.
my wife is under my name (sponsorship) and she is not working in any company. can we bring over her sister here?

thanks and regards

as far as i know its almost impossible to bring your Sister in Law,better to bring your mother in Law :)

Sometimes you're lucky, sometimes not...Ask back home at various travel agents whether they could help you out...It may cost a little more...

javedakb wrote:
my"name"is"raffy wrote:

Dear All,

thanks and regards

as far as i know its almost impossible to bring your Sister in Law,better to bring your mother in Law :)

Thank you bro, i already decide to bring my mother in law but she can't because of work. and my own mother can't go also because she's sick. anyhow thank you for your info.

I am also trying for my Sister but Rejected many times through Online System.

I am also Searching for any help regarding this...

If you get any clue let me know.