Windows with double panels

HOLA
I HAVE A QUESTION TO THOSE expats who did INSTALL widnows with double panels, (unidades de vidrio aislante) How much approximately would it cost for a two bedroom apartment? Any similar experience is highly appreciated. I spoke wiht a couple of TALELRES en MOntevideo, but they required specific measurements for each window (those I do not have yet) I hope there are people who installed double panels, please shere your example (i.e.if somebody had it for a larger or smaller place, it still would give me some idea. Thank you very much

I hired a maestro in 2013 to install double noise-insulation at my apartment in Quito, Ecuador.

This turned out to be an effective method, but not exactly double-pane windows.  He and his assistant put in an additional set of single-pane windows.  They work great in combination with Flents Ear Stopples available from amazon.com

The installation team charged about $300 per window for my very large windows -- a total of two sliding-glass windows in two separate areas of the condo.

cccmedia in Ecuador