Lake Atitlan get-together?

I own a small B&B in San Antonio Palopo which is about as Gringo-free as you can get on the lake. I would be interested in hosting a get-together for folks who actually have interest in/care about Guatemala. I don't have a specific plan but this could be a free afternoon get-together or possibly something where people want to stay overnight.
What I can offer is a terrace with an amazing view of the lake which would be a great place to chat about, well, whatever. Beyond that, we could do a dinner or ???
If you are interested, let me know. I promise the view will be worth the trip.

I'd be interested, como no? I recently visited and very much liked San Antonio - particularly its dearth of tourists - and it kind of keeps bubbling up into my consciousness lately as a potential long-term move. Relatively new to Guatemala, but here full-time now. Lived about 5 years in Mexico, with a couple of years' detour back to the US just before this (whatever was I thinking?). Daytime probably works best for me - animals to return to - so would need to head back to Pana to catch the last boat out at 5ish - unless there's a reasonably priced private boat you know of around there that could go direct to Santa Cruz.

It's a nice part of the world. I visited there a couple of times when my son lived at San Marcos, during his hippy days 15 years ago when he lived in a treehouse he'd had built just outside the village. I wish you well.