HOW TO MAKE AN APPEAL FOR GREEN CARD REFUSAL

I hav applied in oct 2014 and got refusal letter yesterday. Actually they have asked for further documentation regarding my company through email on 6th October within 4 weeks . but unfortunately I missed the email and could not provide the documents. So now I want to know the process of appeal? what should it contain

Hi Saminafarhan

I'll suggest that you write directly to the authorities and ask them if it will be enough to send the lacking documentation, but ask them at the same time about the fee.

http://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/contact/ … dalrir.htm

Despite the contents of their answer, If I were you, I would very deeply reconsider the chances for landing a job in Denmark as it is a very tough market even for the natives to find a job. The employers are fussy so your qualifications shall match the job descriptions precisely (or be very close to the perfect match).
While waiting for the authorities' answer, I would look through the job ads on the Internat at the time being to see if there are jobs which equalent your skills. Do be realistic about your chances before you throw more money into an appeal for no avail. Generally, it is very tough for greencard holders to find a job here, and most greencard holders cannot find a job (or any job at all) which can meet the income requirements in the long run.

Best wishes for the future
Nellie

Should I contact them before applying for an appeal and paying money for appeal?

Hi again

You're welcome to mail me with information about your education and experience, and I shall see if I can find some jobs within that area on the Internet.

:)
Nellie