Canadian owned Bed and Breakfast--Pet Friendly

Hi, all!
I just posted in a reply to a new member about my Bed and Breakfast here in my home--centrally located, beautifully appointed, clean, quiet, comfortable. The reason I opened it was to help new expats and so I welcome you for a short term stay--lots of help available to you--I think I have thought of most everything so your stay will be a whole lot easier than staying in a hotel. As mentioned, I am Canadian and I am from Calgary---originally from Winnipeg. I came here a year and a half ago and I have made such good helpful friends--you have no idea until you reach out and see who steps up. I have pets on the premises who are well mannered and well behaved.
Please know I am not in this to make money--well--OK a wee bit but mostly my idea was to offer help to expats who might be feeling the same way I did wjhen I first came here--alone and a little anxious. But!!! NOW!!  I have done a lot of the hard work and it has paid off--so I am here as an excellent resource for you and to help you feel settled and safe. Please join me.

Barbara,
I am from Calgary as well, living in warm and sunny Manta and planning a trip to Cuenca.
What is the name of your B&B?

@ Barbara Suderman

What a nice message!

Tell us where you and your B & B are? Contact info?

Hi, Eva! Nice to hear from a fellow Canadian AND Calgarian!!! Should you choose--I can scan and send my brochure to your e-mail. Just let me know what woiks! Wink!!! I look forward to hearing from you and of course--I am Pet Friendly--brought my three rescue dogs and cat all the way from Calgary! Cheers!
Tulip

Hi Barbara Suderman,

Promoting your business on the forum is not allowed. Please register your B&B in the Ecuador business directory.