Looking to meet new people in HCMC

hey everyone. im a fairly new expat living in ho chi minh city, and im looking to get to know more people around this city :) im a 23 year old guy - talking to local people who know the city well would be great, but fellow expats would be interesting too ;) please message me with ur msn or yahoo ID if u like, and we can talk online first n get to know each other. hope to hear from u all soon :) cheers

Hi Xpression :), Welcome to Expat.com

Your discussion have been moved to Ho Chi Minh City forum.

You can also visit the Ho Chi Minh City Expat network page to socialize and network with other members. Hope you will make lot of friends via our site.

Cheers
Yud

Hi, I'm an originally Vietnamese people living in Ho Chi Minh city. I'm interested in making new friend. By the way, my name is Bich Dung, a female student. Contact me via email [email protected] or send me message to Y!: piczun0602

HI

Hi JKD, it would be great if you could give us a brief presentation about you?

Hi everyone here in hcmc.

I am Lee from Spore. Hope 2 meet new friends in HCMC. Stayng in District 3 now. Gers and Boys are welcome 2 meet for some beers..cheers

piczun0602 wrote:

Hi, I'm an originally Vietnamese people living in Ho Chi Minh city. I'm interested in making new friend. By the way, my name is Bich Dung, a female student. Contact me via email [email protected] or send me message to Y!: piczun0602

hi can u add me in Yahoo Chat?

[email protected]

thanks dear

Hi everyone, i'm Tan Nhat - a male student who was born in HCM city and now live here too. I'm just a newbie here. Hope to make friend with everyone :D.

I'm not an outgoing person so maybe i can't help anyone in finding good places much :( If u want to find friends to talk & chat, please contact me via: [email protected]