Forum code of conduct

I just found this website not friendly user. I had asked simple question but the admin simply remove my topics. I wrote "how to find the job in istanbul easier". That's my title, no idea why got deleted. I think your code of conduct it just sucks!

Hi Myla,

There are over 100 threads on Istanbul forum that ask the question 'How can I find job in Istanbul'. It was not necessary for you to post about job, since this topic has been covered time and time again and it consumes useless space. All you had to do was search 'Jobs' in Istanbul forum and you would have gotten your answer immediately.

If you still have not noticed, we have a separate JOBS section in the menu bar. This is for the sole purpose that the FORUM does not get cluttered with unnecessary 'Looking for Jobs' posts. We remove these unnecessary posts on regular basis.

Still, I do recall, me and another member answered your query on the FORUM section.

I hope this clears things up. Enjoy the blog
Z

of course i noticed the job section option.
I wrote why is that difficult to find job in istanbul. The reason why i wrote in forum because i want to know everybody experience if same like me. Check back my first topic "how to find job in istanbul". Please read the message as well not only topic. I just hate this website now coz look like dating website.

Great that you noticed the JOBS section.

Regarding your interest in other people's job opinion, I have already answered your question that there are many threads where people have posted about jobs. You simply need to search 'Jobs' in the forum.

The point of having a FORUM is so that everyone can benefit from previous answers and add/ask something that has not been answered before. Creating new threads on already discussed topics is unnecessarily space consuming and deviates from fruitful search.

Yes, you are right, on the website we have superfluous dating threads that we remove on regular basis. The second most superfluous topic that we have to remove is Jobs.

Once again, to view other people's jobs experiences, please do the search and you will find ample threads.

Z