Ciao everyone! Where do you find the English speaking jobs?

Hey I'm Jing form north China, been here for two months, still  in the process of looking for jobs.. Or I will have to go back in two weeks..the Visa thing . Is there anyone know that where I can find a job with no Italian requests? I'm learning it, but not as well as a working language.
If you know something about it let me know please, Thanks very much!!

Hello there Jing Li,

Welcome on board  :)

You may read the articles in the Work section of the Living in Italy Guide to get an overview.

In which city are you looking for jobs ?

All the best,

Hi Bhavna thanks for replying to me. I'm in Monza right now, so I would like to stay around here, also Milan is ok.  And I only have two weeks last.. Send too many CV, all of them told me that I need to speak Italian even they didn't right it down. But I'm sure there are a lot of people who can not speak Italian but working with other languages, since Milan is a big city.
Thank you very much!

Re hi JING LI  :)

Hopefully you will get some clues here :

Maybe you could inquire from English schools and send some spontaneous cv.

All the best,

you can check out

Dave's ESL cafe on google.

But I think its difficult to find a "on the books" paying job without being an EU citizen.

Good luck!

Are you still in Italy? I have a job for you if you're still in Italy!

Hi Karine1986 > this is an old topic. You should post your job offer in the Milan jobs section. Thank you.

Hi Karine! I see that you are looking to hire! Can you provide me more information? Thanks!

Ciao everyone,
I am a Web & Software developer/Designer.  I am living in Misterbianco (Catania) and I have residence/work permit for Italy.I have been here for two months and still finding job. I can do any kind of job in any city of Italy. I can speak, read and write language English and I am learning(beginner) Italian.
Kindly, inform me if any possibility.

Hey I just got here. I'm an English and Spanish speaker. What's the job?

Hi there , I am German and live in Croatia now. 

I am about to relocate (leave Croatia for good) and check out the opportunities.
So now I am looking at Trieste at the moment. I love the place, made great friends there, and some other personal reasons, don't want to go back to northern Europe.

I am actually an NGO coordinator/campaigner, but from the tourism sector - without formal education. Drop out, baby... I speak 6 languages and started learning Italian. It's easy =)

What opportunities are in Trieste for someone like me?
I can do pretty much anything, am a people's person, quick learner, and can handle a crowd of people easily :)

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
Nadia Ulfa
Planning to move to Milan next January 2017
By Nadia Ulfa
job hunting in Milan
By rajyen16
Jobs in Milan for English speaking people
By JennyHuld
Crying out for native speaking English teachers.
By Erberderber
job in milan
By princessmirka
By Rajivnirosh

Expatriate health insurance in Milan

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Milan

Moving to Milan

Find tips from professionals about moving to Milan

Travel insurance in Milan

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Milan

Flights to Milan

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Milan