Need local taxi in David

Looking for reliable local taxi from airport in David for Nov3.

You are heading to Boquete right?  I'm in touch with another Canadian Woman who just arrived in Boquete a few days ago.. I'm not sure if she took the bus or taxi, but I can find out..  The guy who she is staying with will know for sure who is a good taxi and how much it costs.. I think it's about $20. for a taxi..  Where are you staying..  How exciting for you and your family.. good luck and keep us posted.

Livin

Thanks for the reply livin. My wife and I are renting in David so just a local ride is what we're looking for.  Roy

okay .... good luck.

They all fine! In fact, there are so many taxis in David that it is annoying! More than 2-3 dollars to central David is all you should have to pay as well.

I paid $8 in July the end for two. Went the Ciudad De David hotel.

507 6534-6158
His name is Carlos. Very nice man, he speaks a little bit of english. He can take you wherever you need to go and he wont rip you off. Just tell him Paco gave you his number. The Greek Canadian.

We have lived in David for 7 years now and have our own car so seldom use taxis but when we have, the cost is reasonable depending on the distance.  I've paid around $2 for most rides within David proper.  The airport is likely a longer drive so may cost a little and if you've got luggage for the trunk there could be additional charge.  Reasonable in any case and I'm sure you can get a taxi at the airport.  You'll likely want to get some advice on numerous things once here so feel free to contact us at:
Terry & Maryann Trumbull
xxx
Regards,
Terry

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : please do not promote your won services on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct