Yoga studios

Hi everyone
I'll be moving to Lux end of December with my husband.  I'm very interested in knowing more about the styles of yoga practiced in Lux, some studios you might recommend and any teaching opportunities - I'm a yoga instructor currently teaching in the U.S., and have a feeling it's quite different over there...
Thanks
Axinja

Hi! It will be nice to have a new yoga teacher in Luxembourg; I am currently practising hatha and ashtanga yoga with Denise and Fredric at yoga la source.lu; There is also another nice place yogaroom.lu with Isabelle and pilates at pilatestudioluxembourg.com. There is a lot of interest in yoga practise as everyone is trying to regain balance after a hard day. I have been living in Lux for two years now and I think the market is open. If you come to Luxembourg contact me for more details. I would also be interested in private lessons.

Thanks for your response, I'm really excited to move - only two more days!
I'll send you a message once we are settled in, we could have a coffee and talk more. Do you have an email I can contact you at or a way to reach you through expat-blog directly?

Axinja