Oman Employment Visa - should I send documents in original? procedures

I Sir/Madam
                my query is that i know someone who is promising me and employment for Muscut as iam a fresher civil engineer passed out of 2015 the guy is a project engineer in that concerned company and i want to know what documents should i provide to him whether originals or not and do it need an original passport of mine to get a job in oman for visa purpose or not kindly tell me in detail about it and processing time of visa and requirements what end all should i give to him what not.

Dear Muntazir,

Though the answers to your questions is already there in several postings, i shall try to answer them broefly ....as to what I had to do .

1. Scanned copy of Passport
2. GAMCA medical report  ( no attestation required - just the original will do)
3. Original educational qualification cert. ( this one needs to be attested - its not a simple attestation - look for the process - it is available here ).

There is not point in trying to guess on the time taken . I have seen various estimation of times in the forum . For me it took 3 days for labour ministry clearance and 2 days for Visa . But I guess mostly it takes months for the labour ministry clearance .

Best Wishes .

several post i have seen that i should not submit any originals so i would like to clarify about the orginal certificates should i send it after attestation and regarding attestation i know how to do and is that possible i will get the job without interview as the person is project engineer he has not mention regarding any interview to me

I am not an expert and would not like to advise anyone based on posts .

Let the PRO of the company to guide you . As I mentioned , for me it was COMPULSORY to send the originals to labour ministry for their approval .

I did not have a formal interview ....just a discussion followed by a face to face meeting (at my request as I wanted to check the place too). I think the important point is ....the work Visa and the employment contract . As long as you have these two ...whether you are interviewed or not loses its significance .

k thank u for the help

MuntazirAhmed wrote:

I Sir/Madam
                my query is that i know someone who is promising me and employment for Muscut as iam a fresher civil engineer passed out of 2015 the guy is a project engineer in that concerned company and i want to know what documents should i provide to him whether originals or not and do it need an original passport of mine to get a job in oman for visa purpose or not kindly tell me in detail about it and processing time of visa and requirements what end all should i give to him what not.

Hi MuntazirAhmed,

If you are a fresher, it would be unwise for you to begin your career in a place like Muscat / Oman.

You would be doing yourself a great disservice by taking your first step of your career in a wrong place.

The scope to learn on-the-job, and from experienced colleagues would be little or none here.

At least, try for a job in a more busy market like Dubai.

Since you are a fresher, your salary won't be too high too. So do not sacrifice your career for nothing.

The person who is getting me the job is the project manager so he said he will be teaching me and I've to report him only so i just don't want to get con on this he says he want me to go under medical examination and the report he Will take from here and salary is 50k inr plus accommodation how much can i save from thid by spending on my food and i want little knowledge of the visa procedure as he said he will take my medical reports and send me my offer letter to india banglore to his own address I've to collect from there so i just want to know the thing's he will ask me if he us qenuine so i can catch him before he cons me

Can anyone please tell how many days will take to get labour clearence will they do it is there chance to reject please anyone can help me its almost 2 months I submitted the documents

Absolutely valid and great piece of advice!

I am the Director, Business Development. I recruited skilled and unskilled staff and worker to Gulf Nations Oman inclusive. My Partner secure 11 Oman work visas for me in African and instructed me to send money for their ticket that some African countries if you send Visa and ticket to them they will not relocated to Oman to work and the ticket money will be wast and i reason with him and sent $6,000 for 9 ticket via one of his partner in Ghana. Almost two months he has not sent ticket and the visa entry date is almost expired. Please can i board those applicants to come look for work or to meet him or what advise do you have for your brother and sister from African. Because i no that if its an African person  that do this a dog could have been given bad name for execution.