Learners driving license in Bahrain

Hi everyone
i have a learners driving license of Bahrain.i passed the test inside.But failed thrice outside.
i have changed the instructor twice.How many tests can i take in a year?
my learner's driving license is valid till feb.if i renew my license will i have to appear for the test inside again or only outside and reverse.
Can anyone please help me.
And if you know any good instructor please let me know as this instructor is very harsh and rude.

Helo dear hope u doing fine ? Hope u have chosen the right instructor and she is female i guess ?? Well you dont have appear any test inside just out and reverse

Hope this helps you

My maid had a harsh and rude instructor that only gave her 30 minute lessons and never showed up - he also didn't fill in her book. She has found another one now who seems really nice. 3966 4606

For any enquiries I would contact the driving school yourself.

When you have your test is it with your normal instructor or an independant examiner?

I have to take the 6 classes again.How much this person is charging per class? If you can give me his name I can talk to him
Well the examiners are always independent one

are you done with your lessons? if youre not message me.. i just recently passed my driving test.. :) i believe my instructor is good. :)

Hi beneni, how long did you take your classes? How much did you pay for your instructor? Thanks!

i knew how to drive already.. I was required for 22 hours, which I think was the normal procedure for first time applicants here in Bahrain for countries like Philippines and other asian countries. Since I knew how to drive, my instructor just provided some sort of a refresher just to make sure that I can drive and familiar with the traffic rules. But still I needed to pay for the 22 hour lessons.   :| which cost BD 5 per hour.

Benini - Congratulations on getting your licence.

Can you please pm the instructors contact information to me? May come in handy.

Thanks.

That's great. So how long did it take to process your license?

I applied Sept 8, finished the lessons Oct 5 because of the holidays. Then I applied for the license Oct 6, the woman on the counter gave me Oct 8 as the test day, however I can't because I'am too engaged at work that week and the week after so I requested her to delay it to at least 2 weeks. Then she gave me Oct 19. So I did it on the 19th. More or less without the holidays and some commitments at work. FOR WOMEN, I think if you already know how to drive it'll not be that long, more or less 1 month.

Thank you for sharing the Info benini.  :cheers:

Seems like no one follows any rules at all on driving.  It is a nightmare here in Bahrain.  Take a cab.  Don't mean to be flip, but not rules are followed.

You'll get used to driving RULES here.  :D I've been driving here for alomost 2 months, still I freak out every time I'am in the roundabouts..  :(

Hi! Dear,

I failed my test for driving recent..would you mind to help and give me your instructor contact number please.

Look forward to hearing from you soon

Thanks a lot
Jessah Muharram