Queries regarding how to apply for motorcycle license ?

Hello everyone,
so last month i have gotten my drivers license (Bahraini Driving License) and now i wish to get a motorcycle license, so now my question is, what is the procedure to get and who are the instructors and so on? also, since i have a drivers license, should i pay again for the eye tests, lecture about road rules and so on?
Regards and Thanks :)

Hi,

Found this online and it holds good.

--------------------------------------------
You first go to the training school in Isa Town at the registry at the right, near the cafeteria and get the papers to get the learning license. It's all the same as the car license; eye test and all. Whole process should take around a couple of hours max. When you're done with everything, they'll tell you to go to the motorcycle building which is at the opposite end of the school to get a date to train and for the test. You don't need to look for trainers since the police will train you themselves. It will take you around BD65 to get through all the paperwork.
The training goes on for five days during one week, and depending on how well you do, the policeman might test you before the test day, which is after all the training days, maybe third or fourth, if you're doing too good already. That's it. Quite simple, really.
I registered for training at December and they gave me a date for the 17th of May to start the training and the 21st for the test. Big gap, yup.
Good luck!
Edit: For the test and training, you'll need to be wearing shoes and bring a helmet. Don't forget!
------------------------------------------------------
Good luck

T&R

Don't forget to book your appointment via the app “Skiplino”. You won't get much info out of the team there.

Oh, and the doors open at 7 but work commences around 7:30.

If one,s visa is expired can he be able to get a driving licencef[/b]

No.