Hi my all uae friends

i am work uae 4 years before ,my last boss do bad work for me ,he take my money for visa and end one year cancel it but he not say me, i don,t no it ,one day i went police office for my work they see my id and say you have not visa you are run way man and put me jail and deport me ,now i am blacklist friends now my life is very bad and very poor i need your help how i clear this please say me what i do i send letter dubai all labor office but not reply please give me our advice thank you

I hope you get justice. Call your home embassy maybe they can help you.

i send letter they are but not replay please all your friend ,what need clear this blacklist ,i am not bad man and i am not do bad work

:cheers:

It's not always easy to get justice unfortunately but best of luck to prove your right :)

It's almost impossible to lift a life ban.

please send me adreas uae mail my all detail for clear this blacklist

Hi Greshan,

Since you have worked here for a long time. You might have made some friends and ask them to find you an expert on the matter. You need legal counsel. Here we just offer opinions. Your case is of legal nature. You need legal representation.

If possible for you, hire a legal counsel.

Regards,
Ahmad

thanks my friend i need ad res for mail complain letter you can give me legal counsal ad res