Bahrain Run

Heading to Bahrain on Sunday afternoon.  Leaving around 1 PM.  Returning sometime Tuesday (gotta be back for work Wed & Thurs).  Pretty much same as offer last time.  I'll drive, pay the gas and car insurance into Bahrain.  The 20 SR (or 2 BD) can be picked up by the one or two passengers that go along (if any takers).

Gotta get outta dodge.  And no Jimmy Buffett isn't playing there but I'll be cranking his greatest hits tunes.  The Boat Drinks will have to wait till I get there.

Hey CE sorry we can't go with you, will be in sunny South Africa (yipee).  Just to wish you a safe trip and lots of fun in Bahrain - hope you manage to get some travel buddies as that will make the trip more fun and safer!  Enjoy :)

Thanks will do.  Likely just me but I can fend for myself.  Enjoy your R&R. :)

CivEngr wrote:

Jimmy Buffett isn't playing there but I'll be cranking his greatest hits tunes.  The Boat Drinks will have to wait till I get there.

Major Parrothead here, who has already left Khobar/Dharhan/Jubail.  Where the hell were you last year, dammit!

Have a great time.

PS  I've seen JB 15 times...one of the few things I miss about being an expat. No more shows.

Only been to about 6.  All in San Diego.  He usually ends his tour there and goes surfing.   Been to his bars in florida, new orleans and jamaica.  Go Parrot Nation!