Doctor in Santurce

Can anyone recommend a primary care/family medicine Doctor that speaks English?  I live in Santurce neighborhood on Ponce de Leon.  The doctor I've been seeing has been a no show twice and when he is in the office he makes patients wait two or more hours past appointment times. I need a physician more dependable and speaks English very well.

what kind of insurance do you have?  a 2 hour wait is very normal in Puerto Rico... just FYI.  most do not take or keep appointments; an appointment only means you are on for the day, you have to sign in and wait... and wait.

THere is an urgent care clinic  at Presby,  it's down the street from the Emergency room.
El PResby in Condado...  their hours are m-F until 7PM  but only till 11:30 on Saturday.  check them out and most speak English.
- presbypr.com/  ............. their web site stinks....

Dr.:  Rappaport  787-724-3082
Paez       787-725 8534
Unda  787 644 6451

Paez and Unda are the "go to" for gringos. I don't know Rappaport so can't comment.

labochinchosa wrote:

I don't know Rappaport so can't comment.

He checked me when I first applied for my green card back in 2001. I got the green card so he did a good job. Never seen him (or any other doctor) after that.:D