My Cantonese Mandarin for your English/ Spanish/ French/ Italian

interested in meeting new friends, looking for native-english/spanish/ french/ italian speakers who would like to learn cantonese & mandarin & have language exchange in a relaxing way - dinner/ coffee/ drinks. I can speak English fluently, but I would like to have the English enironment regularly and help people, prefer learning and sharing languages with actual interaction with native speakers to the idea of paying money and sitting in a classroom.

If you have the thinking, send me an email: [email protected] or send me a reply here.

Stop thinking, start doing! :)

hi , i want to learn Cantonese and mandarin..

native english and hindi speaker... need help fast...

Hello all,

@cestlavie : Kindly post an ad in ourLanguage Exchange in Hong Kong section for better interaction.

Regards

Kenjee

Hi Jenny,

This is Fred. I am Italian who comes to Hk 3-4 times a year. I will be there this weekend and I would love to meet with you...

Pls let me know how we coudl get in touch...I will be yr teacher of Italian..

Bye,

Fred

@ Fred > This is to inform you that this thread is really a very old one (2010) :)

So if you are looking for a language exchange tandem partner, i will therefore advise you to post in the Language Exchange in Hong Kong section please. It will help your message to get across more effectively.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

thank you very much Priscilla. Bye.

I'm native Brazilian dweller . if you wanna also learn Portuguese , just let me know .

@ hkmarcio > To whom are you taking to please?

To Someone who want someone to teach Spanish, Italian  or portuguese . if this person is not you , forgive me . bye

Hello hkmarcio,

Please note that Priscilla is a member of the Expat.com Team. Were you addressing a particular member on this thread or just sending out a general message? Can you help someone learn these languages?

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

I'm sorry then .